In the story of Krishna, he was the son of Vasudeva and Devaki, but when his maternal uncle Kamsa, the evil ruler of Mathura, attempted to kill him, the boy was smuggled across the Yamuna River to Gokula, where he was nurtured by Nanda and his wife Yashoda, the leader of the cowherds.
- The birth of the Lord Krishna, who is considered to be heavenly. Krishna, who was born in the Indian city of Mathura in 3228 BCE, was destined to transform the spiritual and material destiny of men. Krishna was born in the jail of his maternal uncle, Kamsa, to two loving parents, Devaki and Vasudeva, who raised him as their own. A sage had warned his egoistic uncle, Kamsa, that he would be slain by his sister Devaki’s eighth kid if he continued to live in his current state.
- 1 Who is Lord Krishna real parents?
- 2 Who was Lord Krishnas mother?
- 3 Is Subhadra daughter of Yashoda?
- 4 What happened to Devaki and Vasudeva?
- 5 Who was devaki in previous birth?
- 6 Did Lord Krishna have any daughter?
- 7 Who was Radha in her previous birth?
- 8 What caste is Vasudeva?
- 9 How are Nanda and Vasudeva related?
Who is Lord Krishna real parents?
King Vasudeva and his wife, Queen Devaki, had a son named Krishna, who was born into the Yadava tribe of Mathura, according to the legend. Devaki had a brother named Kansa, who was a dictator who, together with a group of other demon monarchs, was terrorizing the planet Mother.
Who was Lord Krishnas mother?
While on the run, Lord Krishna comes across his parents and sees his birth mother, Devaki, for the first time after murdering Kamsa. When Devaki bemoans the fact that she was unable to see Krishna’s upbringing, Krishna advises that she learn everything about it from his foster mother Yashoda, who watched after Krishna while Devaki was away. Devaki accepts Krishna’s suggestion.
Is Subhadra daughter of Yashoda?
Goddess Yogamaya was actually Nandagopa-daughter, Yashoda’s according to legend. The fact that she was born to this couple shortly after Krishna was born to Vasudeva-Devaki was due to Lord Vishnu’s wish. Be a result, she is referred to as Lord Vishnu’s sister.
What happened to Devaki and Vasudeva?
Devaki and Vasudeva were imprisoned by Kamsa as a result of a hallucination in Kamsa’s mind that was produced by Narada. Her six children were slaughtered, but her seventh child, Balarama, was saved from death. After Kamsa’s death, Devaki and Vasudeva’s incarceration came to an end, and they were released.
Who was devaki in previous birth?
Krishna was born in the Dwapar yuga from the womb of Devaki (Kaushalya, Aditi), and he was reared by Mother Yashoda at this time (incarnation of Kaikeyi). In addition, as Kaikeyi had hoped, Krishna would spend His time as a kid in her home in the same manner that any other child would do.
Did Lord Krishna have any daughter?
According to the Srimad Bhagavatam, Krishna and Rukmini had a daughter named Charumati, who was later married to Bali, the son of Kritavarman. Kritavarman is a Yadhava by birth, and he is Krishna’s contemporary in time.
Who was Radha in her previous birth?
An anecdote relates that Radha, who had been Krishna’s wife in his previous incarnation, was walking through the park when she happened to see Lord Krishna with Virja, who was another of his wives at the time.
What caste is Vasudeva?
With Krishna’s birth as a Kshatriya (or warrior caste) member of the Yadava clan, his second name, Vasudeva, may be explained away as a patronym for his father (the name “Vasudeva” was given to him as a child).
Nanda was Vasudeva’s sibling (relative), and the two of them were close friends as well as family. Vasudeva brought his newborn son, Krishna, to Nanda on the night of the child’s birth so that Nanda could care for him and raise him as his own son. Yashoda’s daughter, Nanda, was responsible for the upbringing of Krishna as well as Krishna’s sibling, Balarama.