– The mandir or altar is the most important of all Vastu regulations; position it in the north-east corner of the room and everything will begin to fall into place. Also, when praying, keep your back to the East. The kitchen is a sign of affluence and should be located in the southeast corner of the home.
- A temple within a home is considered to be one of the most auspicious areas of the home. A location where you may find peace and calm in the middle of the commotion that is your daily existence. It is recommended by Vaastu Shastra that the Gods in a house be placed at the far north eastern corner of the house. If feasible, use the entire room
- if this is not possible, use a tiny area of the house.
- 1 Which side should God face in a house?
- 2 Which direction God should face in pooja room?
- 3 Where should the pooja room be in a house?
- 4 Which direction God should not face?
- 5 Can we place mandir in kitchen?
- 6 How should one arrange deities in the temple at home?
- 7 Is it auspicious to have house near Temple?
- 8 What is the best direction to sleep?
- 9 Is it OK to place puja in kitchen?
- 10 Which side mandir should be placed?
- 11 Which direction should a Hindu face when praying?
- 12 Which direction God photos should face?
- 13 Can pooja room be next to toilet?
- 14 Which Colour is best for pooja room?
Which side should God face in a house?
In the home, according to Vastu experts, the deity should be placed in either the east or the north-east corner of the room. In order for the idols or deities to be revered, they must be elevated above the level of the earth. God’s face should be facing west, and the faces of worshippers should be facing east in order for the worship to be effective.
Which direction God should face in pooja room?
God’s face should be directed towards the north-east regardless of the direction your pooja room is located. When praying, it is considered fortunate to face the north-east, north, or east—– so make sure to position your idols in the appropriate direction.
Where should the pooja room be in a house?
The Prayer Area’s Geographical Location When creating a pooja room, the north-east, east, or north orientations are favoured above the other directions. It is believed that the following directions are the most auspicious. Avoid situating the pooja rooms beneath stairwells or close to toilets in order to guarantee that there are no bad energies there.
Which direction God should not face?
If you want to install the idol and portrait of any goddess or deity in your home, the Vastu Shastra recommends that you place them on the wall on the east or north side of your home. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north; otherwise, the worshiper will face the idol or picture of God towards the south.
Can we place mandir in kitchen?
C. You can install the mandir in either the living room or the kitchen, as long as it is facing northeast in your home. Having a mandir in the bedroom is not a smart idea. However, if it is absolutely necessary, place it at the north-east corner of the bedroom.
How should one arrange deities in the temple at home?
Ganesh, Durga, and Kuber are the gods whose idols must be maintained in the north and facing the south direction, according to Hindu tradition. Surya, Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh must be positioned on the east side of the altar, facing the west. When creating a puja room, it is critical to determine if the gods in the mandir are facing the correct direction in the house.
Is it auspicious to have house near Temple?
In accordance with vastu principles, it is not suggested to purchase a house near a temple; nevertheless, if a house or structure has already been constructed or purchased, there are several vastu treatments for house near a temple that may be used to improve its location. This is the third and, by far, the most crucial rule: the shadow of a temple must never fall on a building.
What is the best direction to sleep?
According to ancient traditions such as vastu shastra, sleeping in the direction of the south is the most beneficial position. This notion is also backed by some recent research1, which may be found here. This implies that when you lie down in bed, your head will be pointing south2 and your feet will be pointing north.
Is it OK to place puja in kitchen?
According to Vastu Shastra, having the mandir in the kitchen is unlucky, but you should look on the good side of things! According to Vastu, the implications of having a pooja room within the kitchen are not as detrimental as having one in a bedroom or near a toilet.
Which side mandir should be placed?
– The mandir or altar is the most important of all Vastu regulations; position it in the north-east corner of the room and everything will begin to fall into place. Additionally, when praying, keep your back to the East.
Which direction should a Hindu face when praying?
Make use of the proper directional cues The temple should be built in such a way that the devotee may worship with his or her face to the east. If the east is not an option, the west can be used as a backup site for the prayer chamber or temple if the east is not available. A home temple should be built in the north-eastern or eastern portion of the house, according to traditional wisdom.
Which direction God photos should face?
The optimum direction to store deity photographs or idols is the east or the north, as the person conducting the pooja must not be facing the south direction, regardless of whether it is a temple, a pooja room, a wall-mounted temple or any other corner of the house being used as a pooja corner. It is not permitted to have god photographs or idols on the floor.
Can pooja room be next to toilet?
Things to stay away from in the puja room In no case should it be installed on the ground level, first floor, or in the basement. According to Vastu, the placement of a puja room above, below, or adjacent to a toilet or kitchen is not permitted.
Which Colour is best for pooja room?
Vaastu Shastra recommends the following colors for a pooja room, which are also the most auspicious:
- A pooja room should be painted in one of the following colors, according to the principles of Vaastu Shastra.