– The mandir or altar is the most important of all Vastu regulations; position it in the north-east corner of the room and everything will begin to fall into place. Also, when praying, keep your back to the East. The kitchen is a sign of affluence and should be located in the southeast corner of the home. Kitchens located towards the north or north-east might cause economical and health difficulties for the household.
- Regardless of the orientation of your home, the north-east direction within your home should be chosen for the placement of your home temple. When the temple is placed in this manner, it produces a flow of good energy into your home, enhancing the intelligence and well-being of all members of the family.
- 1 Which side temple should face at home?
- 2 Which side God should face in pooja room?
- 3 Which direction God should not face?
- 4 Can we pray facing west?
- 5 Which Colour is best for pooja room?
- 6 Which side God photo should face?
- 7 What is the best direction to sleep?
- 8 Which direction one should pray?
- 9 Which direction should a Hindu face when praying?
- 10 Is marble temple good for home?
- 11 Why do we pray facing east?
- 12 Can God face west direction?
- 13 Is it auspicious to have house near Temple?
Which side temple should face at home?
North-east is the best direction for a mandir in a house. If this is the case, make an effort to pray with your face toward the north or the east. Always check to make sure that the puja room is not located beneath the stairway or near the bathroom.
Which side God should face in pooja room?
God’s face should be directed towards the north-east regardless of the direction your pooja room is located. When praying, it is considered fortunate to face the north-east, north, or east—– so make sure to position your idols in the appropriate direction.
Which direction God should not face?
If you want to install the idol and portrait of any goddess or deity in your home, the Vastu Shastra recommends that you place them on the wall on the east or north side of your home. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north; otherwise, the worshiper will face the idol or picture of God towards the south.
Can we pray facing west?
Alternatively, if nothing else works, the west is an option. However, avoid placing the pooja room on the southern part of the house. 2. When saying prayers, make an effort to face either the north or the east.
Which Colour is best for pooja room?
Vaastu Shastra recommends the following colors for a pooja room, which are also the most auspicious:
- White. Choose white for your pooja room and you will be one step closer to the calming place that will bring you closer to the almighty.
- Yellow. Colours like yellow, which represents the sun, denote strength, optimism, and happiness. Other colors like vermillion, green, and black are also used to represent these emotions.
Which side God photo should face?
The optimum direction to store deity photographs or idols is the east or the north, as the person conducting the pooja must not be facing the south direction, regardless of whether it is a temple, a pooja room, a wall-mounted temple or any other corner of the house being used as a pooja corner. It is not permitted to have god photographs or idols on the floor.
What is the best direction to sleep?
According to ancient traditions such as vastu shastra, sleeping in the direction of the south is the most beneficial position. This notion is also backed by some recent research1, which may be found here. This implies that when you lie down in bed, your head will be pointing south2 and your feet will be pointing north.
Which direction one should pray?
Normally, facing north or east when giving prayers to God is regarded the greatest practice; however, facing other directions might be beneficial in some circumstances, such as when wishing to have a particular request granted.
Which direction should a Hindu face when praying?
Make use of the proper directional cues The temple should be built in such a way that the devotee may worship with his or her face to the east. If the east is not an option, the west can be used as a backup site for the prayer chamber or temple if the east is not available. A home temple should be built in the north-eastern or eastern portion of the house, according to traditional wisdom.
Is marble temple good for home?
Make use of the proper directional information If the temple is facing east, the devotee should pray with his or her face to the east. It is feasible to locate the prayer room or temple in the west instead of the east if it is not possible to locate them in the eastern position. It is advised that you establish your home temple in the north-eastern or eastern portion of your home.
Why do we pray facing east?
Syriac and Arabic are the languages spoken. In the seventh century, Christian apologetics claimed that Christians should pray facing east because “the Garden of Eden was established in the east (Genesis 2:8) and that at the end of time, the Messiah will approach Jerusalem from the east” (Genesis 2:8). Believers, according to Saint John of Damascus, should
Can God face west direction?
In the home, according to Vastu experts, the deity should be placed in either the east or the north-east corner of the room. In order for the idols or deities to be revered, they must be elevated above the level of the earth. God’s face should be facing west, and the faces of worshippers should be facing east in order for the worship to be effective.
Is it auspicious to have house near Temple?
In accordance with vastu principles, it is not suggested to purchase a house near a temple; nevertheless, if a house or structure has already been constructed or purchased, there are several vastu treatments for house near a temple that may be used to improve its location. This is the third and, by far, the most crucial rule: the shadow of a temple must never fall on a building.