What is the best way to make a donation to Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple?
- To make an online gift to Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple, you must use this website, which is the sole official website. Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple | E-Hundi Donation | Online Donation | E-Hundi
- 1 How do I send money to Temple?
- 2 Can we eat non veg after ashlesha Pooja?
- 3 Can we visit other temples after visiting Kukke Subramanya?
- 4 Which day is good for Kukke Subramanya?
- 5 How can I send money to Tirupati temple online?
- 6 How can I donate money to Sabarimala temple?
- 7 What is ashlesha Dosha?
- 8 When should we do ashlesha puja?
- 9 Which pooja is good for marriage in Kukke Subramanya?
- 10 Is jeans allowed in Kukke Subramanya Temple?
- 11 Is Darshan allowed in Kukke Subramanya?
- 12 What is the story of Subramanya Temple?
- 13 How can I go to Subramanya Swamy Temple?
How do I send money to Temple?
If you would like further information about donating, please contact:
- Donation Cell of the Shree Jagannath Temple, situated on the Grand Road in Puri, may be reached at (06752) 252601.
- Branch office, located inside the Shree Jagannath Temple, can be reached at (06752) 223727.
- Information Centers of the Shree Jagannath Temple can be reached at [email protected]
Can we eat non veg after ashlesha Pooja?
When we go to this puja, there are several things we should and shouldn’t do. During these two days, they are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages or consume non-vegetarian food at a hotel or anyplace else. The most important number of persons that may attend this puja at the same time is four people, which is the maximum amount allowed.
Can we visit other temples after visiting Kukke Subramanya?
Yes, you are free to go to any location of your choosing. My recommendation is to pay a visit to Dharmasthala or Talakaveri, respectively. There are no restrictions this time.
Which day is good for Kukke Subramanya?
In fact, you can go anywhere you choose in the world. If you have the opportunity, I recommend that you visit Dharmasthala or Talakaveri, two beautiful places. In this case, there are no limitations.
How can I send money to Tirupati temple online?
Donate to the Tirumala Tirupathi Devastanam (TTD) by making an online donation through e-Hundi. Users can make donations online by providing information such as their name, address, email address, city, zip/pin code, country, state, phone number, amount, and the reason for the gift. Users can also make donations by phone.
How can I donate money to Sabarimala temple?
Make a safe online gift to Sabarimala by filling out the form provided below. Your gift amount will be deducted straight from the HDFC bank account on the day of your donation. In accordance with Section 80G(5) of the Income Tax Act of 1961, the aforementioned contribution monies are eligible for a tax reduction.
What is ashlesha Dosha?
The Ashlesha Nakshatra is associated with the Vaishya caste. This nakshatra is related with the dosha of Kapha. The reigning deity of Ashlesha Nakshatra is Vishnu, who is also the name of the constellation. The Small Blue Sparrow is the bird that represents this Nakshatra in the zodiac.
When should we do ashlesha puja?
Each month, the Aslesha Bali puja is done on the Aslesha nakshatra, which corresponds to the month of Aslesha. Those who wish to participate in this puja must go to the temple for sankalpa with Purohita at either 7:00 a.m. or 9:15 a.m., depending on their time zone. Following the end of the Homa Poornahuthi Puja, ashlesha bali pooja prasadam will be distributed in the inner quadrangle of the temple complex.
Which pooja is good for marriage in Kukke Subramanya?
The Kukke Subramanya Temple performs two significant Sarpa Dosha Poojas: the Ashlesha Bali Pooja and the Sarpa Samskara. Both of these Poojas are performed in the temple. Ashlesha Bali is generally only a couple of hours in length. It is referred to as Ashlesha bali because it must be conducted during the Ashlesha Nakshatra.
Is jeans allowed in Kukke Subramanya Temple?
Temple visitors should dress in traditional Hindu garb or ethnic clothing when visiting temples, rather than western attire. According to Sharan Kumar, Vishwa Hindu Parishad division secretary for Mangaluru, “At Kukke temple, we have seen worshippers in jeans, t-shirts, half pants, and even night trousers,” he claimed.
Is Darshan allowed in Kukke Subramanya?
According to DK Deputy Commissioner Dr Rajendra K V, devotees would be permitted to have darshan at the Kukke Sri Subrahmanya Temple and the Sri Kshetra Dharmastala between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm on weekdays. Weekends, on the other hand, would not be permitted for darshan.
What is the story of Subramanya Temple?
According to DK Deputy Commissioner Dr Rajendra K V, devotees would be permitted to have darshan at the Kukke Sri Subrahmanya Temple and the Sri Kshetra Dharmastala between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm on weekdays. Weekend darshan, on the other hand, will be prohibited.
How can I go to Subramanya Swamy Temple?
The Ghati Subramanya Swamy Temple is around 60 kilometers distant from Bangalore on the Bangalore – Hindupur Road through Doddaballapura, which connects the two cities. Located on a tiny knoll along the Hindupur Road, the temple is a popular destination for tourists. To get to this temple, you must take a detour from the main route for around 8-10 kilometers.