The Best Way to Get to Yadagirigutta
- By Airplane. Nearest International Airport: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad) (90 Kms) Direct flights to Hyderabad
- train service to Hyderabad. Bhongir Railway Station is the closest train station (14 Kms) There are direct trains to Bhongir, as well as bus service. Yadagirigutta Bus Station is the closest bus station (0 Kms) Buses to Yadagirigutta depart on a regular schedule.
In what manner should one approach the Vedadri Sri Yogananda Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple?
- Chillakallu Vedadri Bandipalem Konakanchi Road connects Madhira Railway Station with Konakanchi, which is 40.4 kilometers away. From Motumari Railway Station, it is 36.5 kilometers to the Konakanchi Road via the Chillakallu Vedadri Bandipalem Road. The nearest airport is Vijayawada International Airport, which is 93.8 kilometers distant from Vedadri Sri Yogananda Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple.
- 1 How many ways are there to go to Yadagirigutta?
- 2 How can I go to Yadagirigutta from Secunderabad by train?
- 3 Is Yadagirigutta open?
- 4 In which direction is Hyderabad from Yadadri?
- 5 Are cars allowed to Yadagirigutta?
- 6 How many villages are there in Yadagirigutta Mandal?
- 7 How can I go to Srisailam from Hyderabad by bus?
- 8 Is Yadagirigutta temple construction completed?
How many ways are there to go to Yadagirigutta?
It is possible to travel from Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta in three different ways: via train, cab, or vehicle.
How can I go to Yadagirigutta from Secunderabad by train?
The shortest method to go from Secunderabad (Station) to Yadagirigutta is to take a train, which will cost you between 220 and 800 and take 52 minutes. Alternatively, you may drive. What is the distance between Secunderabad (Station) and Yadagirigutta? Between Secunderabad (Station) and Yadagirigutta, the travel distance is 50 kilometers. The distance between the two points is 58.8 kilometers.
Is Yadagirigutta open?
Following over 75 days of closure due to the COVID-19 shutdown, the Yadagirigutta Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Devasthanam will reopen its doors to worshipers on Monday, according to the organization. All worshippers will be welcome to visit the temple starting on June 9.
In which direction is Hyderabad from Yadadri?
Map of the road from Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta Yadagirigutta is located on the north-eastern side of Hyderabad, close to the city center. Approximately 64 degrees of bearing are required to get from Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta. The mentioned North East direction from Hyderabad is simply a rough approximation of the actual route.
Are cars allowed to Yadagirigutta?
There are two responses. No. Personal automobiles are not permitted on the hill due to a lack of suitable parking space on the slope. You must park at the entrance gate and then take an auto or a bus to your destination.
How many villages are there in Yadagirigutta Mandal?
There are two possible responses to this question: No. Personal automobiles are not permitted on the hill since there is no parking available. You must park at the entrance gate and then take a taxi or a bus to the destination location.
How can I go to Srisailam from Hyderabad by bus?
Bus fare from Hyderabad to Srisailam At 03:30 a.m., this bus travels from Hyderabad and arrives in Srisailam at 11:45 p.m. A passenger can buy a bus ticket from Hyderabad to Srisailam with the APSRTC. The ticket price for an APSRTC bus is around INR: 293 for a super-luxurious non-AC push back (2+2).
Is Yadagirigutta temple construction completed?
The project, which was originally scheduled to be finished in 2021, is presently in the final stages of completion. In accordance with reports, the new temple complex is scheduled to open in 2022.