In the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, it is easily accessible by domestic aircraft from any location within the country. In addition to being well-connected to all Indian cities, Ujjain Junction is also served by a number of long- and short-distance trains that run to and from the city’s main railway station.
- 1 How can I go to Ujjain Mahakaleshwar?
- 2 How can I reach Mahakaleshwar temple from Ujjain station?
- 3 How can I go to mahakaleshwar by flight?
- 4 How can I reach Mahakaleshwar temple from Ujjain from Mumbai?
- 5 Is it safe to visit Ujjain?
- 6 How can I get VIP darshan in mahakaleshwar?
- 7 How do I get from Ujjain to Omkareshwar?
- 8 How can I go to Omkareshwar from Ujjain by train?
- 9 Is Ujjain have airport?
- 10 How do I get to Omkareshwar temple?
- 11 How can I go to Ujjain from Bhubaneswar?
- 12 What is the best time to visit Ujjain?
- 13 What is paid darshan ticket in mahakaleshwar?
- 14 Is Mobile allowed in mahakaleshwar?
How can I go to Ujjain Mahakaleshwar?
Ujjain does not have its own airport, which makes travel to and from the city difficult. If you still wish to go by air, the nearest airport is Indore International Airport, which is 65 kilometers away from the city center. Almost all of the major Indian airlines, including Air India, Air Asia, Jet Airways, GoAir, Indigo, and others, use this airport as a hub for their operations.
How can I reach Mahakaleshwar temple from Ujjain station?
The Mahakaleshwar Temple is located on the northwestern edge of Ujjain, close to the railway station. To go to Mahakal Temple, you would need to take an auto rickshaw from the area outside the Ujjain Railway Station. The distance between the Ujjain Railway Station and the Mahakaleshwar Temple is about 2.0 kilometers in total.
How can I go to mahakaleshwar by flight?
Located 50.7 kilometers distant from the Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga is Indore (IDR) Airport, which is the nearest airport. Other nearby airports are Bhopal (BHO) and Ahmedabad (AIA) (160.6 km).
How can I reach Mahakaleshwar temple from Ujjain from Mumbai?
Rail to Pune, flight to Indore, train back to Pune
- It is necessary to take the train from Dadar to Pune Jn., then fly from Pune (PNQ) to Indore (IDR), and then take a train from Indore Jn Bg to Ujjain Jn., as described before.
Is it safe to visit Ujjain?
It is risk-free. It is also feasible to travel during the night.
How can I get VIP darshan in mahakaleshwar?
When you go to Darshan, be sure to use the VIP line. They have a VIP queue for which you must pay 200 dollars each person in order to get in. The line is short, and you may do Darshan and exit practically immediately.
How do I get from Ujjain to Omkareshwar?
When you go for Darshan, be sure to use the VIP line. They have a VIP queue for which you must pay 200 dollars each person in order to gain admission. The line is short, and you may do Darshan and exit nearly immediately..
How can I go to Omkareshwar from Ujjain by train?
• 2h 51m by train and cab
- From Ujjain Jn, take the train 14116 to Indore Jn Bg. From Indore Jn Bg, take a cab to Omkareshwar.
Is Ujjain have airport?
United States Air Force Base Ujjain (UJJ) is a public use airport owned by the Government of Madhya Pradesh and located in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, United States. The Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport in Indore is the closest airport/airstrip to this location.
How do I get to Omkareshwar temple?
Airports in the vicinity of Omkareshwar include Indore (77km) and Ujjain (80km) (133km). Despite the fact that it is just 12 kilometers away, the nearest train station is not on the main line and is not connected to any of the major cities. Indore Railway Station is the closest major railway station (77 km). Alternatively, you may take a bus from Ujjain, Indore, or Khandwa.
How can I go to Ujjain from Bhubaneswar?
There are several modes of transportation available between Bhubaneswar and Ujjain, including road, train, and air. Travelers may select any method of transportation from Bhubaneswar to Ujjain based on the quickest, cheapest, or most suggested mode of transportation, as provided by Yatra.com.
What is the best time to visit Ujjain?
When is the best time to visit Ujjain?
- The season runs from October until March. The ideal time to visit Ujjain is between the months of October and March, when the weather is good. The worst time to visit is between the months of November and February. Winter temperatures in Ujjain are pleasant from June to September, with the highest temperatures occurring in July and August. During certain months, the city receives significant rainfall.
What is paid darshan ticket in mahakaleshwar?
Darshan Tickets that have been paid Following the conclusion of the bhasm aarti, worshippers are invited to enter the inner sanctuary and offer their particular prayers to the Lord. Darshan tickets can be purchased in advance for individuals who do not wish to wait in line for an extended period of time. Tickets for this event can be reserved online or purchased on-site at the temple.
Is Mobile allowed in mahakaleshwar?
Mobile phones are not permitted within the Mahakaleshwar temple, according to the temple’s rules. If any mobile phones, cameras, or other electronic devices belonging to devotees are discovered within the temple grounds, they will be seized.