What is the best way to get to Tirupati via train?
- To get to Tirupati by train, follow these instructions.
- 1 How can I go to Tirupati Balaji by train?
- 2 Which station is near Tirupati temple?
- 3 What is the name of Tirupati railway station?
- 4 How much is the train ticket in Tirupati?
- 5 Which is the best time to visit Tirupati?
- 6 How can I get Tirupati Balaji Darshan?
- 7 How can I book Tirupati Balaji without advance?
- 8 How can I go to Tirupati Balaji?
- 9 Is Aadhaar card mandatory for Tirumala Darshan?
- 10 Is Ola available in Tirupati?
- 11 How far is Tirupati from Tirumala by walk?
- 12 Which airport is near to Tirupati Balaji?
- 13 What is Tirupati code?
- 14 How many trains are there in Tirupati?
How can I go to Tirupati Balaji by train?
How to go by train to Tirupati. Tirupati Railway Station is the primary rail hub for the city, and it is connected to other major train hubs like as Bangalore, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Madurai, and Mumbai by a network of elevated railway lines. The train station at Renigunta is about 15 kilometers away from the city center and is quite convenient. Renigunta is located on the Trivandrum-Delhi highway.
Which station is near Tirupati temple?
Stations that are close to the Tirupati Main Railway Station
- TPW/Tirupati West Halt is one kilometer away
- TCNR/Tiruchanur is seven kilometers away
- RU/Renigunta Junction is ten kilometers away
- CGI/Chandragiri is twelve kilometers away
- YPD/Yerpedu is nineteen kilometers away
- PUDI/Pudi is twenty kilometers away
- MNPT/Mungilipattu is twenty-two kilometers away.
What is the name of Tirupati railway station?
In the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, the Tirupati railway station (station code: TPTY) serves as a major train hub for the region. Tourists from all over the world come to Tirupati to see the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in the Chittoor district, which is served by this airport.
How much is the train ticket in Tirupati?
First Class (1A), Second Class (2A), Sleeper (SL), and Third Class (3A) tickets are available for Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A), Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL), and Rs 960 in Third Class (3A).
Which is the best time to visit Tirupati?
From November through February, the weather at Tirupati is nice, making it an excellent time to visit the temples. The minimum temperature seldom falls below 15°C, ensuring that the weather remains pleasant. It’s possible that you’ll need light woolens to keep you warm at night. March to June: Tirupati’s summers are hot and humid, so dress accordingly.
How can I get Tirupati Balaji Darshan?
Tirupati’s winters are mild and conducive to temple trips, especially from November through February. Minimum temperatures are seldom below 15°C, allowing for pleasant outdoor activities. Light woollens may be required to keep you warm during nighttime temperatures. Tirupati’s summers are hot and humid from March through June.
- For further information, go to tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/, which is the official TTD website
- After 9 a.m., tickets can be purchased.
- Once the booking window appears, choose “Please click here to order Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300) tickets” from the drop-down menu. Input all of the necessary information and pay the applicable costs. Your ticket will be reserved for you.
How can I book Tirupati Balaji without advance?
How to Make a Reservation for a Special Entry Darshan in Tirumala Tirupati
- Enter your username and password to get access. You must then choose Special Entry Darshan from the drop-down menu, followed by the date of your Darshan and the number of people attending. Choose a date for the Special Entry Darshan ceremony. After that, it will display the maximum number of available seats.
How can I go to Tirupati Balaji?
Alternative modes of transportation
- By Airplane. TIRUPATI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is located near Tirumala, approximately 14 kilometers distant from the city center. Taking the bus. Andhra Pradesh State Run Transport Corporation buses connect Tirupati to all important cities in the state. Other modes of transportation include trains, roads, and self-drive vehicles.
Is Aadhaar card mandatory for Tirumala Darshan?
The Lord Venkateswara Temple in Tirupati has made Aadhaar cards necessary for anyone wishing to have ‘privileged special admission darshan’ and complimentary laddus at the temple. Those who do not have an Aadhaar card, on the other hand, can present any other valid identification card at a checkpoint midway up the 10-kilometer-long climb to the temple.
Is Ola available in Tirupati?
Make your plans to visit Tirupati right away! Tourists can engage private taxi operators like as ola cab, meru cab, and savaari taxi service to get about Tirupati and its surroundings.
How far is Tirupati from Tirumala by walk?
Alipiri Metlu is an old footpath that leads to Tirumala that begins in Alipiri and ends at Tirumala itself. People who want to fulfill their vows to Lord Venkateswara would go through this route to reach Tirumala on foot from Tirupati, according to the tradition. This route has a total of 3550 steps and covers a distance of 12 kilometers.
Which airport is near to Tirupati Balaji?
Tirupati’s Renigunta Airport acts as the primary gateway for travellers to the city and surrounding area.
What is Tirupati code?
The Pin Code for Tirupati is 517501.
How many trains are there in Tirupati?
Trains from Hyderabad to Tirupati | Choose from 22 options, check online reservations, and view timetable fares – MakeMyTrip.