Between Hyderabad to Kedarnath, there is no direct method of transportation link available. The quickest and most economical way to get from Hyderabad to Kedarnath is to take the railway to Hazrat Nizamuddin, then the bus to Haldwani, and finally a cab to Kedarnath. This route takes 45h 53m.
What is the best way to get to Kedarnath temple from Hyderabad via road?
- By road, the distance between Hyderabad to Kedarnath Temple is around 1985 kilometers. This is not an appropriate mode of transportation since it will be extremely tough and exhausting to drive such a long distance by car. As a result, you have the option of flying or taking a train directly to Dehradun Airport or Haridwar Station.
- 1 How can I go to Kedarnath by train?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to Kedarnath from Hyderabad?
- 3 How can I go to Kedarnath temple from Hyderabad by flight?
- 4 Which is the nearest railway station to Kedarnath?
- 5 Which month is best for Kedarnath?
- 6 How can I plan for Kedarnath?
- 7 How many days are enough for Kedarnath?
- 8 Is Kedarnath open now?
- 9 How do you get from Kedarnath to Haldwani?
How can I go to Kedarnath by train?
Kedarnath does not have a railway station as such. The nearest railway station to Kedarnath is Rishikesh Railway Station, which is located around 30 kilometers away. The Rishikesh Railway Station, which is around 210 kilometers from Gaurikund, is well connected to virtually all of India’s main cities and provides a regular rail service on a daily basis.
How much does it cost to go to Kedarnath from Hyderabad?
It would cost between INR 19,000 and INR 22,000 to take a 5-day budget-friendly journey to Kedarnath in the Himalayas. Accommodations, breakfasts, sightseeing excursions, temple visits, transportation, and other amenities will be included in the package.
How can I go to Kedarnath temple from Hyderabad by flight?
There is no direct aircraft connection between Hyderabad and Kedarnath Temple at this time. In Dehradun, the Jollygrant Airport serves as the closest airport to the Kedarnath Temple. For the time being, this is the only option to go to Kedarnath from Hyderabad via flight. The nearest airport to Kedarnath is Dehradun Airport, which is 238 kilometers distant and has regular flights to Delhi.
Which is the nearest railway station to Kedarnath?
Instructions on how to get to Kedarnath via rail. The nearest railway station is Rishikesh, which is around 221 kilometers away from Kedarnarth and serves the city of Rishikesh. Taxi and bus services are accessible from the rail station’s main entrance.
Which month is best for Kedarnath?
The months of May to June and September to October are generally regarded to be the most pleasant for visiting Kedarnath. During the peak monsoon season, the path leading to the temple becomes extremely hazardous due to the high frequency of landslides and floods that occur during this time of year.
How can I plan for Kedarnath?
The most convenient method to visit Kedarnath Temple
- Make a reservation at a hotel in Phata, which is near to Kedarnath. Obtain a Helicopter service to Kedarnath from Phata, which would cost you around 7000 Rs. Do the darshan and then travel to the Kedarnath Helipad to return to Phata.
How many days are enough for Kedarnath?
The trip to Kedarnath is the most difficult. To see all of the temples, it will take you around 10-12 days. By helicopter, it is now feasible to see all of the temples in two days, saving time and money. A medical checkup for pilgrims trekking to Kedarnath shrine has been instituted in order to assist safeguard the safety of those undertaking the journey.
Is Kedarnath open now?
Guidelines for the construction of the Kedarnath Temple in 2022 Kedarnath was reopened to tourists in September 2022, following a brief closure due to unforeseen circumstances. It is still open and will remain open until the 24th of October in the year 2022, according to the website (Tentative). The adherents are required to adhere to a few strict rules and regulations. Here are a few examples of them.
How do you get from Kedarnath to Haldwani?
From Haldwani, you may take a direct taxi to Kedarnath Temple. A cab ride from Haldwani will take you no more than 0m in total time. The quickest and most affordable mode of transportation from Haldwani to Kedarnath is a taxi to Kedarnath, which takes 5h 48m. The quickest mode of transportation from Haldwani to Kedarnath is via cab to Kedarnath, which takes 5h 48m.