Tiruvannamalai does not have its own airport, which makes travel to and from the city difficult. The Puducherry airport, which is around 87 kilometers away, is the closest airport in terms of distance. However, this is a relatively tiny airport that is only served by a few airlines. The Chennai International Airport, which is around 172 kilometers away, is the nearest major airport in terms of distance.
- 1 How can I go to Arunachalam Temple from Hyderabad by train?
- 2 How can I fly to Arunachalam Temple?
- 3 How can I go Arunachalam from Visakhapatnam?
- 4 How many km is Giri Pradakshina?
- 5 How can I go to Arunachalam from Hyderabad?
- 6 How can I go to Arunachalam Temple from Hyderabad by flight?
- 7 Who built Arunachalam Temple?
- 8 How do I start Giri Pradakshina in Arunachalam?
- 9 How can I go to Tiruvannamalai from Chennai by train?
- 10 Are buses running from Bangalore to Tiruvannamalai?
- 11 How can I go to Tiruvannamalai from Chennai by bus?
How can I go to Arunachalam Temple from Hyderabad by train?
• 6h 56m by plane to Madras, then by train
- HYD – MAA
- Fly from Hyderabad to Madras (MAA)
- Take the train from Tambaram to Villupuram Jn
- Take the train from Villupuram Jn to Tiruvannamalai
- Fly from Hyderabad to Madras (HYD – MAA)
How can I fly to Arunachalam Temple?
The best way to get to Tiruvannamalai by air. Thiruvannamalai does not have a domestic airport, but the closest one is the Chennai International Airport, which is 165 kilometers away, followed by the Bangalore International Airport, which is 165 kilometers away.
How can I go Arunachalam from Visakhapatnam?
The quickest train from Vishakhapatnam to Tiruvannamalai is the 22603 Kgp Vm Sf Exp, which travels at the speed of 22603 km per hour. In order to go to Tiruvannamalai, the train takes 15 hours and 20 minutes from Vishakhapatnam. The train departs from Vishakhapatnam VSKP at 01:50:00 and arrives in Tiruvannamalai TNM at 17:10:00, with a departure time of 01:50:00.
How many km is Giri Pradakshina?
Girivalam or Giri pradakshina is the term used to describe the tour around the sacred hill of Arunachala. The trip around the Arunachaleshwara swamy temple is 14 kilometers long, and conducting pradakshina (circumambulation) around the sacred hill on bare feet purifies the body of all sins.
How can I go to Arunachalam from Hyderabad?
A flight to Kempegowda International Airport in Hyderabad followed by a taxi to Tiruvannamalai takes the shortest amount of time (6h 8m) to go from Hyderabad to Thiruvannamalai. The preferred mode of transportation from Hyderabad to Thiruvannamalai is a flight to Kempegowda International Airport, followed by a bus to Thiruvannamalai, which takes 11 hours and 30 minutes to complete.
How can I go to Arunachalam Temple from Hyderabad by flight?
• Fly to Tiruchirapalli, then take the train for 11 hours and 7 minutes.
- Fly from Hyderabad (HYD) to Tiruchirapalli (TRZ) with the HYD – TRZ flight itinerary. From Tiruchchirapali, you may take a train to Tiruvannamalai.
Who built Arunachalam Temple?
The Tanjavuri Andhra Raja Charitamu indicates that Krishnadevaraya constructed the temple’s tower as well as the temple’s outside precincts, according to the text. The temple is divided into five precincts, each of which has a massive Nandi, Shiva’s sacred bull, which can be seen from afar.
How do I start Giri Pradakshina in Arunachalam?
Recommendation: If someone want to practice Giri Pradakshina with bare feet after sunset, they should begin at 6 p.m. By 11 p.m., the journey will be done, and your feet will not be burning anymore. The main eight Shiva linga temples are open around the clock, which means the doors with grill openings are always open.
How can I go to Tiruvannamalai from Chennai by train?
Trains from Chennai to Tiruvannamalai
- 12637 – Pandian SF Express is a train in India. Runs onMTWTFSS | OthersClasses 2A, 1A, 3A, SL, 2S, MTWTFSS | Others 11:15 PM.
- 12653 – Rock Fort SF Express. 09:40 PM.
- 12653 – Rock Fort SF Express. MS, Chennai Egmore Railway Station.
- 22649 – Yercaud SF Express. 11:00 PM.
- 12631 – Nellai SF Express. 07:50 PM.
- 12693 – Pearl City Super Fast Express. 07:30 PM.
- 22649 – Yercaud SF Express. 11:00 PM.
- 22649 – Yercau
Are buses running from Bangalore to Tiruvannamalai?
Following the Covid-19 closure, a number of private and RTC buses have been operating on the Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Tiruvannamalai route. If you choose a day for travel on the Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Tiruvannamalai route, you can see the entire number of buses that are available. You can then purchase the bus ticket that is most convenient for you.
How can I go to Tiruvannamalai from Chennai by bus?
In the direction of Thiruvannamalai, there is/are 1 direct bus(es) running. This/these bus(es) is/are operated by Universal Travels, and so on. The shortest travel time by bus from Chennai is 4 hours and 15 minutes. The quickest and most affordable mode of transportation from Chennai to Thiruvannamalai is via bus to Thiruvannamalai, which takes 4h 15m.