Buses from Tirupati to Chennai, Vellore, and Bengaluru are available on a regular basis. It is also possible to get to Tirupati through private buses and hired cab services from cities like as Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Tirumala does not have its own railway station. Instead, visitors must disembark in Tirupati, which is approximately 26 kilometers away from Tirumala.
- It is beneficial to individuals who have not yet visited the shrine to understand how to get to Tirupati Balaji temple. The well-known temple can be reached by road, air, and rail from all of India’s main cities, making it a very accessible destination. The remaining leg of the journey must be completed on foot
- more information may be found below. A number of buses go between Tirumala and Tirupati on a regular basis.
- 1 How can I go to Tirupati Balaji by train?
- 2 How can I get Tirupati Balaji darshan?
- 3 Which station is near Tirupati Balaji temple?
- 4 How can I go to Tirupati Balaji temple by bus?
- 5 Which is the best time to visit Tirupati?
- 6 How much is the train ticket in Tirupati?
- 7 Is Tirupati temple open 24 hours?
- 8 Is Tirupati open for free darshan?
- 9 Can we get 500 RS ticket in Tirumala directly?
- 10 Is Ola available in Tirupati?
- 11 How many steps Tirupati to Tirumala?
- 12 Which airport is near to Tirupati Balaji?
- 13 How can I book Tirupati Balaji without advance?
- 14 Which temple should I visit first in Tirupati?
- 15 How much time it takes from Tirupati to Tirumala by bus?
How can I go to Tirupati Balaji by train?
How to go by train to Tirupati. Tirupati Railway Station is the primary rail hub for the city, and it is connected to other major train hubs like as Bangalore, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Madurai, and Mumbai by a network of elevated railway lines. The train station at Renigunta is about 15 kilometers away from the city center and is quite convenient. Renigunta is located on the Trivandrum-Delhi highway.
How can I get Tirupati Balaji darshan?
The following are the actions to take in order to book your ticket online:
- For further information, go to tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/, which is the official TTD website
- After 9 a.m., tickets can be purchased.
- Once the booking window appears, choose “Please click here to order Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300) tickets” from the drop-down menu. Input all of the necessary information and pay the applicable costs. Your ticket will be reserved for you.
Which station is near Tirupati Balaji temple?
In the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, the Tirupati railway station (station code: TPTY) serves as a major train hub for the region. Tourists from all over the world come to Tirupati to see the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in the Chittoor district, which is served by this airport.
How can I go to Tirupati Balaji temple by bus?
To get to tirumala (the temple of Lord Balaji), which is 22 kilometers from Tirupati, one can take a bus, a jeep, or a pre-paid cab. For Rs. 20 one may rent an auto to take them to the central bus terminal (1 kilometer from the train station). Buses to Tirumala leave every 15 minutes at a price of 30 rupees and take approximately 1 hour.
Which is the best time to visit Tirupati?
From November through February, the weather at Tirupati is nice, making it an excellent time to visit the temples. The minimum temperature seldom falls below 15°C, ensuring that the weather remains pleasant. It’s possible that you’ll need light woolens to keep you warm at night. March to June: Tirupati’s summers are hot and humid, so dress accordingly.
How much is the train ticket in Tirupati?
First Class (1A), Second Class (2A), Sleeper (SL), and Third Class (3A) tickets are available for Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A), Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL), and Rs 960 in Third Class (3A).
Is Tirupati temple open 24 hours?
The Tirumala temple will be open for darshan of the Lord from 6.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. every day, except on Sundays. In accordance with Reddy’s announcement, the Tirumala temple would be open for darshan of the Lord from 6.30 am to 7.30 pm, seven days a week.
Is Tirupati open for free darshan?
In contrast to the special admission tickets, which will cost Rs 300 per ticket, the Sarva darshan tickets are completely free and may be obtained by anybody who wishes to attend. Anyone who wants to pay a visit to the world-famous Tirupati temple may immediately begin purchasing their tickets for the occasion. Continue reading to find out how to get Tirupati tickets online.
Can we get 500 RS ticket in Tirumala directly?
Devotees may make the most of the TTD online booking for Darshan service available at Tirumala temple, which allows them to avoid being folded in the throngs of visitors to the iconic temple. Virtual Seva ticket holders will now be able to get Darshan from Devasthanam if they choose to do so. Virtual Seva has a fee of Rs. 500 each month.
Is Ola available in Tirupati?
Make your plans to visit Tirupati right away! Tourists can engage private taxi operators like as ola cab, meru cab, and savaari taxi service to get about Tirupati and its surroundings.
How many steps Tirupati to Tirumala?
Alipiri Metlu is an old footpath that leads to Tirumala that begins in Alipiri and ends at Tirumala itself. People who want to fulfill their vows to Lord Venkateswara would go through this route to reach Tirumala on foot from Tirupati, according to the tradition. This route has a total of 3550 steps and covers a distance of 12 kilometers.
Which airport is near to Tirupati Balaji?
Tirupati’s Renigunta Airport acts as the primary gateway for travellers to the city and surrounding area.
How can I book Tirupati Balaji without advance?
How to Make a Reservation for a Special Entry Darshan in Tirumala Tirupati
- Enter your username and password to get access. You must then choose Special Entry Darshan from the drop-down menu, followed by the date of your Darshan and the number of people attending. Choose a date for the Special Entry Darshan ceremony. After that, it will display the maximum number of available seats.
Which temple should I visit first in Tirupati?
In recognition of this, Lord Venkateswara has decreed that all worshippers visiting the Tirumala temple must first visit the Sri Varahaswami shrine before proceeding to his temple.
How much time it takes from Tirupati to Tirumala by bus?
The bus ride from Tirupati to Tirumala takes around 9 hours and is completely uneventful. The amount of time it takes to travel depends on the amount of traffic, the quality of the roads, and the weather conditions in India.