What is the best way for me to view Lord Krishna?
- If you purify your heart by singing his praises and name constantly, you will be able to see Lord Krishna, for He resides in our hearts. With materialistic eyes, a person will not be able to see Him. We must block our worldly eyes via the control of our senses and open our hearts and minds to love and knowledge in order to come to know Him.
- 1 Where can I find Lord Krishna?
- 2 How can I reach Lord Krishna?
- 3 How did Krishna look in real life?
- 4 Who is Krishna’s best friend?
- 5 What makes Lord Krishna angry?
- 6 What makes Krishna happy?
- 7 Which day is Lord Krishna day?
- 8 What language did Krishna speak?
- 9 What is Krishna’s favorite color?
- 10 Did Krishna have curly hair?
- 11 Who was Radha in her previous birth?
- 12 What curse did Radha get?
Where can I find Lord Krishna?
In India, there are ten locations associated with Lord Krishna.
- Vrindavan. A sacred city for followers of the Hindu god Krishna, Vrindavan is said to have been where the deity Krishna grew up as a young boy. Delhi (Indraprastha), Dwarka, Mathura, Guruvayur, Puri, Udupi, and Kurukshetra are all places in India.
How can I reach Lord Krishna?
Bhakti Yoga should be practiced.
- studying religious literature
- meditating The opportunity to spend time with other Hare Krishna enthusiasts. Maintaining adherence to the four guiding principles. A vegan or vegetarian diet is one that excludes animal products.
How did Krishna look in real life?
• Chanting. • Studying holy books. • Being able to spend quality time with other Hare Krishna followers. Maintaining adherence to the four guiding principles Veganism or vegetarianism as a way of life
Who is Krishna’s best friend?
Gift. Sudama was a classmate of Lord Krishna’s and a very close friend of the Lord. Lord Krishna was a king in his own right. Sudama was a Brahmin from a destitute family in poverty.
What makes Lord Krishna angry?
Krishna became enraged with the serpent Kaliya for poisoning the waters of the Yamuna and causing the deaths of His beloved cows and friends; He became enraged in His form as Lord Narsimhadeva and killed Hiranyakashipu, who was torturing his own son, Prahlada, whose only fault was that he was a pure devotee of God. In His form as Lord Narsimhadeva, Krishna killed Hiranyakashipu,
What makes Krishna happy?
Krishna is happy when people offer him their devotion. In the words of Krishna, “Always keep Me in mind; become My devotee; adore Me; and pay your respects to Me.” ‘Worship Me’ implies that whatever brings you happiness is also my happiness. To say ‘give reverence to Me’ signifies that we would like to see the entire world pay honor to Krishna.
Which day is Lord Krishna day?
At midnight on the eighth day of Bhadrapada month, Janmashtami is celebrated in Mathura, the city where Krishna is believed to have been born in accordance with Hindu custom, as is the case in Mathura (overlaps with August and 3 September in the Gregorian calendar).
What language did Krishna speak?
Most of the locations where Lord Rama and Lord Krishna resided today are covered by modern Indian languages such as Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, and other dialects of the Sanskrit language family. All of these languages share a common ancestor, which is Sanskrit, as their ancestor. Furthermore, Sanskrit has long been recognized as the language of the Hindu sacred texts.
What is Krishna’s favorite color?
Because he is referred to as Pitambardhari, which literally translates as “the one who wears yellow,” yellow must be Krishna’s favorite color. He is also referred to as Hari, and lord Hari is related with the Haridra deity Hari (turmeric, which is yellow in colour).
Did Krishna have curly hair?
Shiva’s hair is matted and thick. Krishna has naturally curly hair. Hair is left loose and unfettered on the Goddesses Lakshmi (consort of Vishnu), Saraswati (consort of Brahma), and Durga (or Shakti, the notion or embodiment of divine feminine creative force, commonly referred to as “The Great Divine Mother”).
Who was Radha in her previous birth?
An anecdote relates that Radha, who had been Krishna’s wife in his previous incarnation, was walking through the park when she happened to see Lord Krishna with Virja, who was another of his wives at the time.
What curse did Radha get?
Radha, on the other hand, would not calm down and cursed him to become a demon, ordering him to travel to Earth. Sudama condemned Radha, saying that you, too, would be forced to go to earth and suffer the agony of being separated from Lord Krishna. You will also have to deal with the pain of being separated from Krishna. Sudama’s curse has left Radha feeling depressed.