#DidYouKnow? There were five Asuras that Krishna defeated in Amar Chitra Katha.
- 1 Which demon was killed by Krishna?
- 2 Which asuras were killed by Krishna?
- 3 Which demon was killed by Balram?
- 4 Who is the biggest enemy of Krishna?
- 5 What is inside Krishna’s mouth?
- 6 Who was not killed by Krishna?
- 7 Who was Kaliya Naag?
- 8 Who killed the demon Bakasura?
- 9 Who gave poison to Krishna?
- 10 How did balarama died?
- 11 Who is Kamsa sister?
- 12 What is the purpose of Balarama avatar?
- 13 Why did Krishna not fight in Mahabharat?
- 14 Did Krishna tried to stop the war?
- 15 Who killed by Krishna?
Which demon was killed by Krishna?
Hindu mythology describes Keshi (Sanskrit: ; Kei, nominative singular masculine from the root Kein, meaning “long haired”) as the horse-demon who was destroyed by Krishna, an avatar of the god Vishnu, who was riding a white horse. Despite the fact that Krishna’s malevolent uncle Kamsa was destined to perish at Krishna’s hands, the demon was slain by Krishna himself.
Which asuras were killed by Krishna?
- Kms – A great asura king who was murdered by Lord Krishna
- Kaiabha – Son of Hirayakaipu (Harivaa)
- Kla – Son of Hirayakaipu (Harivaa)
- Klanemi – Daughter of Hirayakaipu (Harivaa)
- Karambha – Son of Karindrsura
- Karindrsura – Son of Hirayakaipu (Harivaa)
Which demon was killed by Balram?
According to Hindu mythology, Dhenuka, also known as Dhenukasura, was a rakshasa (demon) who was destroyed by Balarama, Krishna’s elder brother and a rakshasa (demon) himself.
Who is the biggest enemy of Krishna?
The rakshasa (demon) Dhenuka (also known as Dhenukasura) was destroyed by Balarama, Krishna’s elder brother, according to Hindu mythology. Dhenuka was also known as Dhenukasura.
What is inside Krishna’s mouth?
Most of the Bhagavatam, the Puranas, and other sacred texts are symbolic tales; so, when Yashoda sees the entire cosmos in Krishna’s mouth, she is understandably bewildered because God is merely her lovely son to her. The highest yogi, however, is Lord Krishna, and all of the worlds (the whole cosmos) are included inside God.
Who was not killed by Krishna?
Banasura possessed a thousand pairs of hands. With the exception of his final two hands, all of his hands were severed by Sri Krishna. Due to his birth in the family of the Great Sri Prahalada Maharaja and the Sri Bali Maharaja, he was not murdered by Sri Krishna as some believe.
Who was Kaliya Naag?
Known as Kaliya (IAST: Kliya, Devanagari: ), in Hindu mythology, was a poisonous Nga who lived in the Yamuna river, in the city of Vrindavana, in the state of Vrindavana. Four leagues around him, the Yamuna boiled and bubbled with poison as it boiled and bubbled around him. There was no way for a bird or a beast to get close, and just one Kadamba tree could be found growing on the river bank.
Who killed the demon Bakasura?
Bhima was responsible for his death. It was said that the demon dwelt near the city of Ekacakr (also known as Cakranagar) and that the monarch was compelled to provide him a considerable amount of supplies every week, which he consumed along with the men who delivered the provisions.
Who gave poison to Krishna?
Putana, known as the “killer of newborns,” was dispatched by Krishna’s malevolent uncle Kamsa to assassinate the latter. To reach Gokul (Vraj), Putana posed as a young, attractive woman and traveled there in the disguise of the young woman.
How did balarama died?
When Balarama took part in the battle that resulted in the annihilation of the remainder of the Yadu dynasty and the disappearance of Krishna, the Bhagavata Purana describes him as having sat down in a meditative state before passing away from this world.
Who is Kamsa sister?
a woman who stood in opposition to Krishna since she was the sister of Kamsa, the evil ruler of Mathura (in modern Uttar Pradesh). Hearing the prophesy of Devaki’s child destroying him, Kamsa attempted to kill Devaki’s children, but Krishna was smuggled across the Yamuna River to Gokula (or Vraja, modern Gokul), where he was nurtured….
What is the purpose of Balarama avatar?
Balarama is Lord Krishna’s elder brother, and his mission in life was to follow the god-head on his journeys across the kingdoms of Mathura and Vrindavan.
Why did Krishna not fight in Mahabharat?
1. When the battle was announced, the Kauravas became fearful of the Pandavas due to the fact that they had the assistance of the Yadavas. As a result, Shakuni and Duryodhan petitioned Lord Balaram to intervene and dissuade Lord Krishna from siding with the Pandavas. Balaram agreed in part, but ultimately opted to remain neutral and refrain from participating in the battle.
Did Krishna tried to stop the war?
He declined. Krishna claimed he would only give them 5 villages, but Duryodhan declared he would not give them even a piece of land the size of a needle’s end. Then Krishna declared that there is no other option except to go to battle.
Who killed by Krishna?
A brawl breaks out at a feast among the Yadavas, according to the Mahabharata, and they end up murdering each other. In the course of shooting an arrow at the sleeping Krishna, a hunter named Jara accidentally kills him by mistakenly shooting at him as a deer. Krishna accepts Jara’s forgiveness and passes away.